Week 2 Quiz
- How long were the Jews in Babylon?
- True or False: life in ancient Babylon was "nasty, brutish, and short".
- What was the second leading cause of death in Babylon?
- At Babylon U, approximately what percentage of the Algebra exercises were
- Who was another famous inhabitant of Babylon who refused to eat
the "King's dainties"?
- True or False: Daniel and his friends refused to take the Babylon U
course on Markduk, his son Nebo, and the rest of the Babylonian
- When did Israel stop obeying God's command to observe a Sabbath year?
- What did the Babylonian number ≺ ≺ represent in Daniel's time?
- All of the above
- None of the above