Week 3 Quiz
- Who was Nebuchadnezar's father?
- What empire did Babylon ally itself with under Nebuchadnezar's father?
- True or False: Nebuchadnezar was named after Nebo, a great god of Babylon.
- True or False: Nebuchadnezar renamed Daniel after a great god of Babylon.
- Nebuchadnezar married a princess of what nation?
- What high god does Nebuchadnezar invoke in his inaugural address?
- Was his prayer answered?
- What language is most of Daniel 2 written in?
- Was there any limitation on the absolute power of Nebuchadnezar as
King of Babylon?
- True or False: Nebuchadnezar had no military experience when he
became commander in chief of the armies of Babylon.