Shadowland: Beginnings: Week 13
Sennacherib worshipped wood from Noah's ark.
The ark is probably
not on today's
- 7:24 Revelation 9:5. Similarly, the 6th trumpet apparently has
the same length of time as the flood.
- 8:1 "ark" is translated "coffin" elsewhere. We are buried with Christ
- 8:4 17th day of the 7th month: coincidentally, 3 days after Passover,
also a Tuesday, as in 8:5.
- 8:5 James Jordan worked out the
days of the
week for the flood year, and the first day of the 10th month was a
Tuesday, the day dry land appeared. The flood ended on a Thursday. The flood
is recapitulation of the (re?)creation of Genesis 1.
- 8:17 Repeat of the command in Genesis 1
- 8:18-19 Not one was lost of man or beast or bird on the ark. John 18:9 "Of
them which thou gavest me have I lost none."
- 8:21 Revelation says there will be "no more curse", so this means
cursing the environment is no longer effective at curtailing evil - especially
since mankind will be cursing the ground for himself, being of evil heart.
- 8:22 "While the earth remains." Read the fine print.