Week 14 Quiz
The New World
- What are some ways in which Noah in the new world mirrors Adam in
his new world?
- What are some ways in which the emergence of the new world mirrors
the emergence of the previous world?
- As far as the text of Genesis is concerned, could Noah's flood
have been a local event?
- Was the curse on Caanan a justification for slavery in America?
- Who did God make a covenant with after the flood?
- What important human institution did God establish after the flood? Why
do you think it was needed?
- How did the human diet change after the flood?
- Which son of Noah occupies most of the earth? What does his name mean?