Week 34 Quiz
The Rights of the Firstborn
- How did Jacob feel on his 500 mile trek to Padan-aram?
- How did Jacob's approach to finding a wife differ from Eliezer's?
- Why did Jacob tell the shepherds to go water their sheep?
- Why didn't the shepherds comply?
- Compare the watering of Rachel's sheep with the watering of
- How did Jacob feel during his 7 years service for Rachel?
- Compare the Leah incident with the Esau incident.
- Did Leah share any blame in the Leah incident? Why?
- How many wives can a man cleave to?
- What was Leah's heart desire?
- In hindsight, what should Jacob have done after the Leah incident?