Week 4 Quiz
- Recite the Hebrew alphabet.
- Recite the first 7 Hebrew words of Genesis
- What does the Hebrew preposition for in/with look like?
- How could there be light for the 1st 3 days when there was no sun yet?
- Are all the things created in days 1 to 3 recreated in Revelation?
- Which day was not pronounced good? Why?
- How could the firmament called heaven be "firm" (as the Hebrew implies),
when elsewhere God says he stretches it out?
- What did the ruined earth typify in Arthur Pink's commentary?
- What did the light typify?
- What did the firmament typify?
- What did the appearance of the earth typify?