Week 43 Quiz
Judah after the Betrayal
- Why did Judah leave his family and marry a Caananite?
- How can God preserve the line of the Seed when Judah's
heirs are born of an unbelieving Caananite?
- Where was Judah living when his first three sons were born?
- Why didn't Judah let Er pick his own wife like he did?
- Who is the first individual to be personally killed by God
in the Bible?
- Why did Tamar marry Onan after God killed Er?
- Why did Onan want Tamar to remain childless?
- Is God's judgement of Onan an argument against birth control?
- Why didn't Judah fulfill his promise to give Tamar to Shelah?
- Did Tamar act in faith when she pretended to be a temple prostitute
of Baal and Ishtar?
- Why was Judah's tribe not the ruler of Israel until David?
- Did God chose the youngest, or the oldest son of Judah for
the line of the Seed?