Week 61 Quiz
The Trial of Pilate
- What time of day did the Jewish leaders meet to figure out how
to get Jesus killed?
- Who did they deliver Him to?
- What day was it?
- What did Judas say when he repented?
- Why could the chief priest not put the money in the treasury?
- What did they do with it instead?
- How did Jesus answer the secular charges of "perverting the nation"
and "forbidding to give taxes to Ceasar"?
- What charge did Jesus answer?
- Who determined the sentence for Jesus?
- Who should sentence the prisoner under Roman law?
- What curse did the Jewish leaders pronounce on themselves?
- What did the soldiers do to Jesus before crucifying Him?