[Pymilter] simple milter design needed

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Apr 14 15:49:07 EDT 2004

Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Eric S. Johansson wrote:
>>(www.camram.org) into a milter.  What I need at invocation is a list of
>>all recipients and the sender, and the message  passing through the
>>milter either the form of a string or a email.message object.  It would
>>be wonderful if I could find out what interface the message came in on
>>but I have a backup plan in case that's not possible.
>

> import Milter
> import mime
> import rfc822
>
> class camramMilter(Milter.Milter):

finally started work on this again.

[root at redweb milter-0.6.7]# python setup.py --help
/usr/lib/python2.2/distutils/dist.py:215: UserWarning: Unknown
distribution option: 'classifiers'
   warnings.warn(msg)
Global options:
   --verbose (-v)  run verbosely (default)

ever see these errors?  I see them listed in google but nobody ever
seems to know how to fix them.

---eric

<!DSPAM:FBEA950FBD141685159467737>