[Pymilter] Release 0.6.9

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Tue Apr 20 19:08:47 EDT 2004

Mostly SPF enhancements.  Still no word from Terrence Way, but I'm CCing
him for this announcement.  SPF now passes the test suite except for
-local and -rcpt-to, which are not part of the RFC anyway.  I wonder if I
should start releasing a forked pyspf package instead of including my
version with milter.

--
			Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>
      "Very few of our customers are going to have a pure Unix