[Pymilter] Out of thread resources error solved

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Mon Mar 29 18:34:16 EST 2004

milter-0.6.7-3 detects an "out of thread resources" error.  I was getting
this on systems running pydspam.  It turns out there was a bug where a
lock was being released in the wrong finally clause.  pydspam-1.1.6 fixes
this problem.

--
			Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>
      "Very few of our customers are going to have a pure Unix