[Pymilter] pymilter registered at sourceforge

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Thu May 26 15:49:05 EDT 2005

Several people have asked me to move pymilter to sourceforge where they
can access the latest CVS code without waiting for me to post a new
release.  I have taken the plunge, and registered 'pymilter'.  The license
is still GPL - which is I think optimal for this project.  Commercial
ventures using it tend to be service oriented (e.g. used internally at
ISPs to filter mail) - so there is no need for LGPL.  We certainly don't
need any more closed source mail manglers.

I am new to sourceforge, so it will be a learning curve figuring out how
to set up stuff, load existing source (can you load history?), etc.
Meanwhile, the old web page is still available.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>