[Pymilter] Wiretap feature?

Henry Kwan lists at designmedia.com
Mon Dec 18 16:28:58 EST 2006

Hi,

I was looking through pymilter.cfg and noticed that it had a wiretap
feature.  Is there a way to configure this feature to be always on for all
emails, regardless of to:, cc:, or bcc: status?  I've wanted to archive
all of our emails, inbound and outbound, for awhile now so this seems like
the perfect way to do it if I could configure it to work on every single
message.  Though ideally, I would like it to work after SpamAssassin does
it's thing so I can filter and not archive spam.

Thanks.