[Pymilter] envrcpt not called after returning ACCEPT

Chris Heller heller at teragram.com
Mon Jul 30 14:02:17 EDT 2007

I've got a question about the Python Milter behavior.

I created a Milter which does whitelist filtering on the RCPT TO value.
It is working correctly while I feed it invalid addresses (addresses
which return Milter.REJECT from the envrcpt() method), however once I
feed it a valid address (address which returns Milter.ACCEPT from the
envrcpt() method) the envrcpt() method is no longer called.

This allows any invalid addresses to get past the Milter once a single
valid address has been accepted.

Is there something I can do to change this behavior?

Regards,
Chris Heller

--
_/_/_/_/ Chris Heller                                       Network
Systems |