[Pymilter] Splitting milter module

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Fri Dec 5 15:16:18 EST 2008

I have submitted a request to sourceforge to copy the milter CVS module to
pymilter.  This will allow splitting that source module into pymilter (the
extension module and Milter package) and milter (the all singing all
dancing python milter that I use in production).  I believe this will be
better for projects depending on pymilter.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>