[Pymilter] Problem building on CentOS 5: 'unknown_callback' undeclared

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Tue Mar 16 20:05:50 EDT 2010

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> Trying to build pymilter on CentOS 5 with the stock sendmail-devel package,

Good catch.  I have built only with sendmail-8.14.3, which is how that
sneaked in.

Your patch is ok, but it lets callers think they have successfully
set those callbacks, when in fact they are ignored.  I will work
on a patch to throw an exception from register().  Or is just ignoring
them better?  I'm not sure...

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>