[Pymilter] Problem building on CentOS 5: 'unknown_callback' undeclared

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Wed Mar 17 11:41:43 EDT 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Sean Reifschneider wrote:

> I'm not really qualified to comment on whether doing an exception or
> ignoring them is better. The other thing I ran into was that getversion
> isn't available in 8.13, so I had to comment that out as well.
>
> That at least gets it building on CentOS 5 and able to be imported.

I am using CentOS 5 also, but I use sendmail-8.14.3.  Consider getting the
source RPM for sendmail-8.14.3 from pymilter on Sourceforge (you can use you
own copy of sendmail source tarball and compare patches).  You get all
the latest milter stuff that way.  Prebuilt binary is available also.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>