[Pymilter] Where do I find details of the class variables?

durwin at mgtsciences.com durwin at mgtsciences.com
Thu Oct 20 15:11:15 EDT 2011

> durwin at mgtsciences.com
> Sent by: pymilter-bounces at bmsi.com
>
> 10/20/2011 12:54 PM

> "Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart at bmsi.com>
>
> cc
>
> pymilter at bmsi.com
>
> Subject
>
> Re: [Pymilter] Where do I find details of the class variables?
>
> "Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart at bmsi.com> wrote on 10/20/2011 12:38:46 PM:
>

> > > I am beginning to understand what is occurring.  Does
milter-template.py
> > > pass the email through unmodified?  As I see it, it copies the
> email into a
> > > string buffer (as it gets each piece) and in the end returns the
string
> > > buffer as the email?  It never modifies the email directly? It does
look
> > > like the from is being modified in 'envfrom'.
> >
> > It parses the string buffer into an email.message object - but then
> > throws it away.  It is just an example of how to collect the email
message,
> > since that it a FAQ.
>
> So to actually modify the email I would alter the buffer passed in?
>
> What about adding a header? How is that accomplished?

You can forget the last message.  I started looking at sample.py and it
filled in the holes.  That and the link to spidey2 you sent earlier.

Thank you again,

Durwin

This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary and/or confidential
information which may be privileged or otherwise protected from
disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the
sender by reply email and destroy the original message and any copies of
the message as well as any attachments to the original message.