[Pymilter] Editing only the body of a message

Zack Allen zma4580 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 13:48:55 EST 2014

Hi All,

I am using the template file located here http://pythonhosted.org/pymilter/milter-template_8py-example.html to create my own kilter. For now, this milter should be adding a custom footer to every email message sent through. The issue I am having is that self.replacebody(self.fp.getvalue() + footer) destroys HTML messages and messages with attachments. Is there a way to specifically edit *only* the body of the message, and keep the integrity of HTML, attachments and headers?

Thanks!