[Pymilter] Unknown mechanism found (bis)

Stuart D Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Fri Jan 16 18:01:11 EST 2015

On Jan 15, Arnaud de Prelle transmitted in part:

> This record contains consecutive space characters (2 times) & ip6 ranges.
>
> Same setup as the one reported in my previous report this week:
> http://spidey.bmsi.com/pipermail/pymilter/2015-January/000380.html
> Is it linked to the previous issue or is it linked to IPv6 entries ?

It is the consecutive spaces.  You need to update to pyspf-2.0.11.
There is only one file, spf.py, so updating manually should be trivial
if debian is not going to include it anytime soon.

The /32 on the IP4 mechanisms is legal, but a waste of chars (as is the
doubled spaces).