[Pymilter] Does anyone test pymilter on python3 or port it to python3?

Christian Rößner c at roessner.co
Tue Apr 26 07:23:06 EDT 2016

I would be interested for an answer as well :-)

Concerning the python stuff, I could help porting it. I can not do this for the C part.

I have some experience now with porting, using the future module. So most porting can be done by adding the

from __future__ import foo stuff

and

from builtins import ...

And using the new Py3 module names that are tracked by the future module. I already started porting the python code, but unfortunately the code is not formatted PEP8 style, so it is a lot of work right now to clean up the code. I use JetBrains PyCharm for makeing code Py2/3 compatible, as it has support for it. But unless the code is not PEP8 compliant, I get hundreds of warnings.

But if I know that someone helps me with the C part, I would continue my efforts.

Best wishes

Christian
—
Christian Rößner B.Sc.
Erlenwiese 14, 36304 Alsfeld
T: +49 6631 78823400, F: +49 6631 78823409, M: +49 171 9905345
USt-IdNr.: DE225643613, http://www.roessner-network-solutions.com