[Pymilter] My own version of the bms.py milter

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Thu Dec 22 12:24:33 EST 2016

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

... some stuff about Tony's work

Your milter is not liking my direct email:

... while talking to georgeanelson.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<SRS0=eI5Tv=YF==stuart at gathman.org> SIZE=4017
<<< 451 4.3.0 pymilter: untrapped exception in pythonfilter
<tonynelson at georgeanelson.com>... Deferred: 451 4.3.0 pymilter:
untrapped exception in pythonfilter
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>