[Pymilter] use py-milter to change the routing of a Mail

Gerhard Schmidt estartu at augusta.de
Mon Aug 6 08:15:57 EDT 2018

HI,

I'm hosting a webapp that sends mails under many different domains. Some
of these domains starting to use spf records to limit who can send mails
under these domains.

I can send mails from these domains via these mailservers but there is
no mailserver that can send mails for all domains. I tried to find a way
to do this via sendmail but didn't find a way to select specific
Smart-Host based on the sender domain. Is there a way to solve this
problem with py-milter.

Reading the documentation i didn't find a way to influence the routing
in sendmail via py-milter, but maybe I'm missed something.

Regards
   Estartu