[Pymilter] pymilter.org

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Tue Jan 29 10:47:20 EST 2019

The docs for the pymilter family have been at pythonhosted.org.  Since
they stopped receiving updates, I have a temporary location at
https://bmsi.com/milter - bmsi.com was the small company that was paying
my salary while initially creating the project 15 years ago.

I didn't like the idea of gathman.org/milter, since this is supposed
to be a community project.

It occurred to me last night that I should register pymilter.org and
put the docs there.  I will recruit Scott Kitterman of pyspf and dkimpy
fame to also hold the keys to the domain.

Any comments?

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>