[Pymilter] pymilter.org

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Tue Jan 29 22:07:54 EST 2019

On Tue, 29 Jan 2019, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> OK.  I'm glad to help out.  Have you looked at https://readthedocs.org/
> (readthdocs.io).  It seems to be what all the cool kids are using for
> documentation these days.

Readthedocs seems to only work with sphinx (although breathe can
incorporate doxygen output).  Github pages requires a /docs subdir or
gh-pages branch, but you can just dump html there.  I tried the pymilter
docs there: https://sdgathman.github.io/pymilter/
You can use a custom domain.

I will also check out what sourceforge has to offer.  I'm not sure why
https is needed for documentation.  A tiny vps running thttpd would be real
efficient.

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>