[Pymilter] minimal working example of pymilter script

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Tue Oct 29 12:48:23 EDT 2019

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019, Fourhundred Thecat wrote:

> On 29/10/2019 02.56, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
>>
>>> Could some kind person link me to a minimal working example of
>>> pymilter script ?
>>
>> https://github.com/sdgathman/pymilter/blob/master/sample.py
>
> thanks, but that still looks too complicated.
>
> I was hoping for something minimal, that actually does not do anything
> usefull. Just proof of concept

https://github.com/sdgathman/pymilter/blob/master/milter-template.py

Overrides the most popular callback methods, and saves the most useful
info, but does nothing except log stuff - and one invalid HELO reject that you
couldn't actually use in production because most email admins are
clueless.

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>