Week 5 Quiz
Darkness before Dawn
- Why did God only ask Pharaoh for a religious holiday, instead of demanding
the real goal - a permanent departure for Caanan?
- Why did God insist on getting Pharaoh's consent?
- Why did Israel need to offer sacrifices in the wilderness?
- Was Pharaoh's accusation, that Moses was distracting the Israelites
from their work, accurate?
- Why did the Israelite foremen appeal to Pharaoh after the
difficulty of their quotas was increased?
- What can we learn from Pharaoh increasing the Israelites' suffering
- Why was Moses discouraged after Pharaoh's refusal, even though God
had told him Pharaoh was certain to refuse?