[Pymilter] delrcpt errors

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Mon Apr 26 12:07:10 EDT 2004

trying to delete recipients and haven't quite figured out what I'm doing
wrong.  The line "recipient list" is the list of addresses taken from
the SMTP protocol level by 'envrcpt'.  I do my munching and then I have
a list of addresses I want to delete.  I go through that list and I get
a "cannot delete recipient" exception.  As far as I can tell the strings
are identical and I'm trying to delete recipients inside of eom.  I'm
puzzled.

Milter: recipient list = ['<root at redweb.harvee.org>',
'<dawson at redweb.harvee.org>']
Milter: address <root at redweb.harvee.org>
Milter: delete recipient cannot delete recipient
Milter: address <dawson at redweb.harvee.org>
Milter: delete recipient cannot delete recipient