[Pymilter] Is project still active/alive?

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Tue Nov 28 22:33:08 EST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, John Villalovos wrote:

> Is the Python Milter ( pymilter ) still active or alive?

I still update things, and make releases.  Check CVS.  I am about to
release 0.8.7.  The core milter module is very stable.  All the changes
are about the bms milter application, and dealing with forgery, spam,
clueless mail admins, etc.

> Looking at the mail archives there is no activity after March of 2006 :(

No one ever responded, so I gave up posting things - except I try to remember
to mention releases.  Should I post about problems I am thinking about?
Maybe you might have some ideas?

Notice that pyspf is now its own package.  I hate these one module
packages, but lots of people want pyspf without with milter stuff.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>