[Pymilter] milter-0.8.7 and pyspf-2.0.2

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Thu Jan 4 15:19:31 EST 2007

Ok, didn't get stuff done like move bms.py to /usr/lib/pymilter (kind
of funky to have it in the log directory), but I released milter-0.8.7.

milter-0.8.7 no longer includes spf.py, you must install pyspf to get SPF
checking in the bms.py milter.

The next package split will move the milter modules to a 'pymilter' package.
This will be much better for folks who have their own milter applications
based on pymilter.

The bms.py milter application will continue to be called 'milter'.

I also released pyspf-2.0.2, which fixes some minor Received-SPF formatting
bugs and updates some docs.

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>