[Pymilter] Howto for pymilter?

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Tue Jan 9 15:33:31 EST 2007

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Henry Kwan wrote:

> But I have a couple of questions.

Thank you so much for taking the time to install the packages and
report packaging bugs.  I have updated the FAQ for pymilter with
answers to your questions.  See if it helps.  Packaging and docs are
so important, but time is very limited (unless someone wants to
sponsor development at a rate my company likes).

http://bmsi.com/python/faq.html

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>