[Pymilter] python segfaults under heavy load

Roman Bogorodskiy novel at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 18 02:43:21 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm implementing greylist milter based on py-milter and mysql as a
database backend. On my test server (low load) it works like a charm.
When I install it on a production server under heavy load, it works
several hours and then python segfaults (there's no traces/errors from
by app before it). Any suggestions what's wrong? It would be kinda
boring to rebuild python with debug symbols on a production system,
maybe that's another way to trace the problem?

Roman Bogorodskiy