[Pymilter] memory leak in 0.9.2?

Jay Deiman jay at splitstreams.com
Tue Jul 28 12:15:07 EDT 2009

Hello again,

I've put together a milter using the python-milter 0.9.2 lib to do uri
and ip BL checks on message bodies.  I'm very happy with everything at
this point in terms of performance and functionality, with one exception.

I'm in the final stages of testing at this point and tested the milter
on our most heavily loaded mail server (FreeBSD 7.0 running postfix
2.6.1) and I noticed after running it for close to 24 hours that my
memory usage creeped all the way up to 144MB of usage.  I'm wondering,
before I start the painstaking process of tracking down memory leaks if
there is a known leak that is perhaps fixed for 0.9.3?

Thank you,

Jay Deiman

--
Jay Deiman