[Pymilter] Milter.unknown - howto?

Larry G. Wapnitsky LWapnitsky at ph.wrtdesign.com
Fri Apr 27 11:00:28 EDT 2012

Here is a copy of my postconf -n:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
append_dot_mydomain = no
biff = no
config_directory = /etc/postfix
mailbox_size_limit = 0
message_size_limit = 0
milter_default_action = accept
milter_protocol = 6
mydestination = mailproc.wrtdesign.com, localhost.wrtdesign.com, localhost
myhostname = mailproc.wrtdesign.com
mynetworks = 10.102.0.0/16, 192.168.0.0/24
myorigin = /etc/mailname
readme_directory = no
recipient_delimiter = +
relayhost = ph-svr-exch1.wrtdesign.com
smtpd_command_filter = pcre:/etc/postfix/bogus_commands
smtpd_milters = unix:/var/spool/RBL/RBLmilter.sock, unix:/var/spool/EARS/EARSmilter.sock
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key
smtpd_use_tls = yes

Larry G. Wapnitsky MBA, MCSE, MCP+I
IT SUPPORT & ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
WRT  |  Wallace Roberts & Todd, LLC