[Pymilter] BCC not received in envrcpt

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Fri Sep 15 13:49:16 EDT 2017

On Fri, 15 Sep 2017, Alejandro Leon wrote:

> I'm using pymilter to process some mail and I did notice that I never get
> the email directions that comes in BCC in the emails that arrives to sendmail
> i'm expecting that this information comes in  "def envrcpt(self, to, *str):"

That's normally what happens (Works For Me™).  To debug why it doesn't
happen in your case, we'll need a lot more details about your setup.
Note that envrcpt is called multiple times - once for each recipient.
You might need to accumlate all the recipients in an array depending
on what you are trying to do.

> Is there a way that I can read the bcc in the milter?

No.  The whole point of Bcc is that it is *not* sent to the MTA.

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>