[Pymilter] BCC not received in envrcpt

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Fri Sep 15 16:02:27 EDT 2017

> Thanks for answer, but  how does sendmail  know to which recipient
> deliver the message if the MTA doesn't send the BCC:

They are listed in the SMTP envelope in RCPT TO, which if your milter is
running on the machine receiving the email submission, would be reported
to milter via calls to envcrpt.

Your picture shows that the email in question is submitted to gmail.com,
which I assume you do not have access to run milters on, and therefore
you will never see the recipients listed in the Bcc.  That is, indeed,
the designed purpose of Bcc.

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>