[Pymilter] Possible to use a milter for reverse SRS?

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at gathman.org
Mon Feb 11 18:31:29 EST 2019

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019, Melanie Dymond Harper wrote:

> Where can one obtain a copy of bms.py, please? I don't see it in the
> pymilter repo on Github.

The original monolithic milter that I still use is:

https://github.com/sdgathman/milter/

>From the README:

This is the original application that drove the need for pymilter, and
then pydspam, pygossip, pyspf, pydkim[, pysrs]. It is very effective,and
used on dozens of production mail servers. But it is kind of "hacky",
with features added by busy mail admins without enough thought toward
ease of configuration by new users. Even if you don't install it, I
recommend it as a rich source of examples of real life use of pymilter
and other email related python packages.

--
 	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at gathman.org>